Mega ONE brings out a nice, warm wood colouration while establishing a long-lasting protection for timber floors in domestic and medium wear commercial environments.
- 1 component water-based top coat
- Performs like a two-component
- Fast Drying
- High build characteristics
TOBY® UNITHANE® SATIN is a onecomponent moisture curing polyurethane coating for timber, parquetry and cork floors. It is designed as a finish coat
over TOBY UNITHANE CRYSTAL CLEAR GLOSS, UNITHANE GLOSS or LUSTAPOL to provide a satin finish.
- Moisture curing polyurethane
- Lower gloss level
- Roller Applied
- Extremely hard wearing scratch resistant finish
- Hides imperfections & scratches better
- More Productive
Treatex Hardwax Oil comes in Matt, Satin or Gloss sheen levels. It has a warming effect on lighter coloured timbers. Also the product is very durable, water resistant, low odour and withstands high temperatures.
- Withstands high temperatures
- Very durable
- Easy to maintain with Treatex Wax Polish
- Spot repairable
- R10 slip resistance certified and slip resistant certified for commercial use: DIN-51130, DIN-51131, EN-13893
- Complies with regulation DIN 68861-1B: Resistance to spills of water, wine, beer, coffee, tea, fizzy drinks etc
- Safe for use on children’s toys: DIN EN 71-3
- Meets with VOC emissions regulations
- Recommended for those with dust allergies; dirt and dust can be removed easily